I am amazed at how quickly the last couple months have gone. WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!??! Dave and I hit a HS reunion in Long Beach for him (my girls now identify VW bugs wherever we go). 
We went camping in October with some families and it was chilly! 


The girls LOVE BUGS!!!!


We also have done a dozen family days working on the house etc.
Dave finally planted winter grass. It has taken him 4 years living here to get motivated to do it. Okay, so it's only the front yard. But it's a start.
I've been quilting .
As soon as I finish one, I think of another I'd like to make. I love being able to de-stress this way. My husband is a good sport about it - and Sophie loves to help.
The girls got their costumes in September (otherwise we wouldn't have got it done). Unfortunately, I left it until the night before the ward trunk or treat to alter them. Hmmm.... Interesting interpretation of a pirate, Beth. :) Sophie is a princess (renessaince style) maybe we'll see her better on Friday.
We finally painted our pumpkins today
- yes, we live in the pumpkin eating mold state.
So, no major events, but we're happy.
2 comments:
Wow you have been up to a lot of fun stuff. Love your pictures. I hope you are all doing well.
I love the pink quilt. That is so darling.
Post a Comment