Thursday, November 6, 2008
So I'm thinking I'm doing so well. I even made it to the cannery yesterday. Then in the MIDDLE of the night last night, I wake up and do the math. 24 cans of rice do NOT fit in three boxes (at 6 cans a box). This means that I ordered and paid for 24 cans of rice. And I came home with 18 cans of rice. "Don't worry about it, we work with honest people. Just come get your extra box", says the lady at the cannery. And we wonder why I keep waking up at 5am with anxiety for no reason. What else can't I count?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that you got it all worked out. I always remember the strangest things in the middle of the night and then spend the rest of the night tossing and turning over it.
Post a Comment