Beth had to get glasses last week. The Dr told us that she has a "lazy eye". Not what you want to hear about your oldest beautiful girl. But it isn't what one might think hearing that name. She just has one eye that doesn't "read" to the brain because her sight is so different in the two eyes. This being said, she got her glasses and loves them because now she can SEE - I feel like an awful mom for not taking her in sooner. So if the glasses don't "turn on" the eye in a month, she'll get to be patched on her good eye. We're glad we caught it.
On the morning we went to pick up her glasses, she asked to have her hair cut. I refuse to be part of some mother controlling power struggle (although I would love to have been). So I cut it. Although I am TOTALLY sad, she looks beuatiful. And I must say, quite a but older. :) 
Finally, (every time I close I think of my HS English teacher Mr. Vogt - who taught us how to wrap up a thought. I wonder where he is) we put in our garden. It will look nice once some of the seeds grow. I love this time in AZ. Beautiful!

4 comments:
There was a HS teacher named Mr. Vogt at the jr high I went to...wonder if it's the same one! he ened up on homework hotline quite a bit! Beth looks so cute in glasses, Max is quite jealous of the kids in the ward getting glasses that he wants them now too.
She is darling with her new look! Don't feel bad about not getting her glasses sooner. It took me 12 years to finally realize Jordan needed glasses. He has the same problem as Beth one of his eye is doing all the work. Also tell Lynzie she needs to post some more pictures of Evelyn so we can see how cute she is! I am sure she is super busy but we want to see her!
Mr. Vogt...I never could hear him with all the noise coming from the couch!!! I do wonder how he is and if he is still ruining books and movies for people. He was the best.
Your girls are so cute. Teeny little Greer-babies. Can definitly see your parents in them.
She looks so cute with her new haircut and glasses!
Post a Comment