Valentines was a great day filled with terrifying reality - Beth has turned 6. That is two years away from getting baptized! She is SO old (don't tell me what that means about me and Dave). We celebrated with Dutch Babies and strawberries for breakfast (what else?), and a hot dog roast at the park for lunch. The park was a great move, I must admit. i loved not cleaning up my house after. Then later on in the evening Dave decided to go get Beth her free dozen from Krispy Kreme. The perfect end to a fun birthday.
Here are some pics.
This is Beth and the guitar cake Dave and I made her. She loved it.

This is Kate bringing Beth out to open her birthday present - a new bike. She looked like a circus clown on her old shorter one.
Here is Beth and some of the kids at the party waiting for their turn to eat.

It wouldn't be a party without Red Rover!

And finally, the family at Krispy Kreme! (This is Kate's favorite outfit. It doesn't matter what I think - obviously).
Happy Birthday to my favorite little Valentine!
5 comments:
I can't believe she is 6! What a fun party. I am jealous you guys can go outside and play. It is freezing here. Your girls are so dang cute!!
Happy Birthday Beth!
Six? Wow - has it been THAT long since I have seen you? Okay, that does it, I am coming back for a visit!
Hope she had a happy one! It looks like she did! What cute kids!
I can't believe Beth is 6, wow! And Kate's hair is sooooo long. All your girls are so pretty! I have to say I am in awe of your guitar cake and think that I will probably never be attempting such a task lol!
Post a Comment