We finally got back from Victoria BC (without wishing we were already home), and then hit PInteop. Nice of my parents to buy a vacation home for us all to enjoy! This week was girls camp prep and now we are headed to CA for a week of beach time. The girls keep asking if there will be a hot tub. Too bad Hawaii has them so spoiled. We will have to suffer through the sand and sun without one. :) I hope my girls enjoy this traveling. I think this summer will be more time at home than usual. I think I will enjoy that though...
Havasupai was cancelled due to the pig flu, so we had to come up with an alternative. Victoria Canada hit the spot.

Here is a pic of Dave and I in BC. It was beautiful - rainy, cold, and super fun. One of my favorites was a restaurant named Mole (full of "shrubs"), and then our new friend Christopher - the Canadian Army guy who was making up for a being a hot head by writing parking tickets. Not only did he give us a pass on the parking ticket, he introduced us to our two new favorite Canadian phrases - "Shrub" (a pothead), and "Eat the poop" (get the hard job done so you can move on). We literally stood in the street talking to him for over an hour. We always meet the most interesting people when we travel. That is why it is always so much fun!!!!

Today Beth graduated from Kindergarten. I loved her songs, but seriously, certificates and pictures, people? IT's KINDERGARTEN!!!!! Dave was so disappointed that he missed it. I told him to not worry - we will only have a dozen more graduations - and those will only get us through HS!

Last Week Kate graduated form preschool. This one included caps and gowns. I wish I could make fun of that one, but Becky Blanchard is so wonderful, I can't! :) Kate is growing too fast.
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute! You have been way busy with all the graduations! What great milestones! And I have to say, I'm glad you didn't skip the country for good - but, with BC that beautiful, I may have been tempted to stay ...
Post a Comment