Official FIRST POST!!!!
Okay, so I finally joined the ranks of the technically efficient - or I got sucked in. Either way, we're online! Here are my girls today in their Mexico dresses. Aren't they beautiful!?!?!?!
Fussy Cut: To fussy cut is to target and cut a specific motif that's printed on fabric, rather than randomly cutting yardage as we normally do. In other words, we are choosing the best pieces of the fabric to display in our finished quilt. Quite like life!
7 comments:
I love the name of your blog!
Fun dresses! I'm so excited to keep up with the girlies now that we're gone! Can't wait to get my own place so you guys can come hang at the beach with us!
Yea!
Blogs are fun!
REALLY cute picture! Thanks for sharing your blog. I'm assuming you made all those quilts- so impressive.
Hi, Kelly! It's Lauren. Cute blog. Blogging is very fun. It will be fun to see cute pictures of your girls. I'll add you to my links! :) Ours is shumways.blogspot.com
Kelly, I just happened to see you have a blog. It's so cute. I love your name. See you Thursday? at the pool?
Carrie Sh
Hey Kelly! Those are cute dresses! Jacy got one in Mexico last summer and it is still her favorite one to wear!
Post a Comment