Monday, June 23, 2008

Here are some pics of the camping trip. Kids can get SO dirty. We heard about a beautiful place in Globe to camp (yes, Globe), and there were pines! We went with some friends and had a BALL. Ummm. Yes. This is a chocolate chip cookie. I'm lucky my husband stays married to me.
The babies being kept safe while we make dinner. Ok. Safe, or tortured?
We COULD NOT keep these kids out of the fire.
Always a ham.






3 comments:

Jenn and Rich said...

I'm so glad to see that you're blogging now. Since I've started it has become kind of an addiction. But it is so much fun to see what people are doing. I'm glad I can see what your family is up to.

Emily R said...

yay that you finally have a blog!
anyways, we are in town!!! i will give you a call!

Ence Family said...

Thanks so much for sharing your fun blog with us! Your girls are so cute!