Okay, so it has been the worst day in a long time (don't these seem to follow amazing vacations?). And Dave took the girls to my mom's to swim tonight. Can I say, I have an AMAZING husband. I couldn't get along without him.
But, next to note: My sister is looking for a baby!!!! Lynz and her husband have recently gotten approved to adopt, so they are on a search. They are a really neat set of people, and I know whatever baby is coming to them is going to be very blessed! So, if you know anyone looking to find a home for their little one... http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/viewsingleprofile/0,12272,2133-1-10074-1-1,00.html
and here is a link to their blog
http://www.danielandlynzie.blogspot.com/
I know that a lot of adoptions happen because someone knows someone else, so I thought I'd throw this out. I'm excited to get a niece or nephew!!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello!! I got your message about a quilting blog design forever ago! I'm so sorry I forgot about it, but wanted to see if you still wanted one? I'll design one anyway, and you can choose to use it or not. Sorry for the delay!!
Post a Comment