Sunday, September 14, 2008

I CAN CAN!


Okay, so I saw on her blog that Lauren can can. Then Andrea told me she and Julie can can. I thought, okay, maybe... So 50 lbs of tomatoes and several hours of work from my sisters later - I can CAN!!!! Salsa to last us through the millenium. :) And more freezer space - since I figured out how to use my tomatillos. Now we'll all just pray we don't die from botulism. Thanks, Amber and Lynzie. I never could have done it without you.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

If only my canning was as complicated as yours. Fruit jam is way easy, that's why I tried it first. I bet your stuff is so good. :)

Jenn and Rich said...

That looks delicious. I want to try some. I miss you guys. The girls ask about your girls all the time.