Thursday, September 4, 2008

School Life

Well we've settled in a little to the schedule. We are ready for the weather to pretend we're really in fall. The girls have had a bunch of adventures. I cut Sophia's hair. I usually just mess up on my own bangs. Unfortunately, Sophie fell victim. Strangers have been asking - did her sisters get ahold of the scissors? Nope. just her mom. Also a new bird named "ernie" - Beth earned him with points. Then Grace pulled all his tail feathers out. I felt horrible. He is recovering. We went to Dbacks game. Beth loved the cotton candy. Sophie loved that she got to stay home with Grandma. The girls are in dance and having fun. Dave is keeping his lawn pretty. And I am working on QUILTS!!! :) Here are some pics.



6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your kids are so cute! How funny about the bangs. I am scared to cut my little boys hair, so I just went to the beauty school.
Your quilt looks really pretty. What a great talent to have.

Ence Family said...

What cute girls you have! Looks like you are keeping busy. Nice quilt! You have great talent for that. Keep it up! Glad to see that you have time to post a blog.

Andrea said...

Wow! I didn't know you were so talented! Beautiful quilt! A lot of work, I'm sure.
I think Sophie's bangs look great - and cutting hair in the tub is an excellent idea! Keeps the hair in one place. I usually try to give the boys a popcycle and cut their hair outside ... a little breeze and they have hairy popcycles ...

Jenn and Rich said...

That is great. You are way more brave than I am. I don't dare cut my girls hair. Sounds like you all are having fun. We need to get together sometime. Miss you guys!

Kelley M. said...

KEL?!! Your scissors are in overdrive!! Haircuts AND Quilts!!

You're awesome!

The Scott Family said...

Were in the world do you find time to quilt?