
Okay - two posts in a day. ANd I have a bunch of other stuff to do. Like clean my house. But Dave is driving me crazy about putting hawaii pics on the blog. I told him how to post. He smiles and tells me it's too hard for men. :) So here is because I love my husband.


The few, the Proud, the freezing. At Haleakala crater the morning of our bike ride down. It was beautiful and freezing. We awoke at 2:30am to get to the bike place to ge tto the crater before sunrise. I wish I could say it was totally worth the sleep. But we had fun. This is me, dave, amber, kade, and Britt. It was so windy, the boys kept jumping into the wind - it was fun.

Here we are in required "safety gear" about to bike downhill for about 30 miles. It was totally fun. Especially during the parts where the lady in the hummer began screaming at McKade because his "wife" (Brittney our sister) swerved directly in front of her. Gotta love hawaii. Britt is lucky she didn't kill herself (several times). And I am lucky I had a husband nice enough to wait for me. I enjoyed myself (some say I was just SLOW). I find that now that I have kids I am much less likely to take risks. Dave says I was always like that. He didn't know me as a teenager.

Here's my little beach bunny. When we did get near water and sand, I didn't waste time with a camera. So most of our shots are un beachy... Bummer.
Watching Kung Fu Panda on lounge chairs by the ocean. Grandma Ardy was a good sport.
The infamous snorkeling trip to molokini. Our marriage lasted. Much to my surprise. Next time, we won't take a 4 year old or 5 year old on a snorkeling trip IN THE OCEAN.

This is by far one of my most favorite moments of the trip. Grandma will probably kill me for posting her in her bathing suit, but I think she is darling. And Sophia sure loves her.

My girls are so beautiful!


Sophia loves her Grandpa!

2 comments:
I can't believe how big sophi is getting. She looks just like Grace. Looks like the hay ride was fun. You always know how to add a little stress into your life. I wish I was as ambitious as you. I hope you had a great christmas. Keep in touch.
Hey Kelly,
I just got your Christmas card back in the mail. e-mail me (karamia4@gmail.com) your address so I can figure out what I did wrong. SUPER jealous of your Hawaii adventure. Why didn't anyone call to have us take Danny and Lynzie's place?
Post a Comment