Just thought I'd insert some pics form the last little bit. I can't seem to commit to blogging. But at least it will update the out of towners :)

Beth turned 7, got her ears pierced, got new glasses, and (finally) got the dog she's been asking for for the last 7 years. Thank you, Grammy. She is small, she is black and she is exactly what Beth wanted. (On the plus side, I talked Beth and Kate out of naming her Hannah or ICarly - her name is Zoey).

We got to spend lots of time with Evi and Micah. My kids are going to cry for a long time when they move to Harvard!

We hiked to the Wind Caves. I think in our life with kids we have begun this hike at least three times before. Hallelujah for the age progression of children. We finally made it. And they loved it. If I'm correct, it is either 4 or 5 miles round trip. They are awesome kids.

Beth had Dr. Seuss dress up day at school. She told me she wanted to be Suzi Loo-Who (I can't even remember her name exactly). I did my best...
2 comments:
Thanks for the update!! Your girls are darling as always--I hadn't heard about Danny and Lynzie!!
Beth looks so cute in her glasses! I can't believe she is already 7. Man, they grow up too fast! You have such a cute family. Keep the updates coming.
Post a Comment