So we've been plenty busy around here. Our neighbors has a garage sale and the girls decided to sell my hard earned sugar cookies.
The girls saw the butterflies at the Botanical Gardens. Kate went around with the guide book identifying each one. She was a SERIOUS butterfly hunter. Also, Dave wore his gardening hat. $2 from a walmart - and he's making such a fashion statement! I should be grateful that he doesn't want to die from skin cancer. :)

Oh, and Sophia has decided that she is the family photographer. She only took 300 pictures since my last download of pics. Such a cutie. Here is one of her pieces. She takes a lot of shots of the ground. Oh, and people's bottoms. I really didn't want to know what mine looked like from her angle...
Zoey met Cobra Bubbles. Cobra charges. Zoeys runs away. Pretty awesome nature show in our own back yard.
The girls chose and decorated their own flip flops. I could do art projects all day long around here with these three.
Here's Kate and her friend Edynne at the zoo. Preschool fields trips make the zoo fun - and affordable. :)
Kate performed in her "Video Killed the Radio Star" dance performance. She was a ROCKSTAR! Dave contributed some mad dancing genes to this one. Makes me feel coordinated just by association. :) I will say, I got to contribute the tutu. I was SO grateful Kate is less picky than I was as a kid. Anything my mom ever sewed for me I would cry about and say it didn't fit. Kate didn't care about fit here - she just loved that it was PINK.
3 comments:
Just wait until your girls are teenagers and you wont even know which month you are in!! But it is fun to stay busy! I think they will have great memories if they do keep busy! I know it is crazy hard though too. Cute girls!! That is so neat that they are able to go to the the temple open houses. What a great memory they will cherish!
I LOVE that pic of Zoey and Cobra Bubbles. Bahahaha! It's totally awesome!!
The butterfly shots are amazing! My granddaughters are so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment