Thursday, August 13, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
My girls loved this open house. Beth kept asking to come back. Don't they look beautiful! It was so good for my girls to see what I do when I go there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fussy Cut: To fussy cut is to target and cut a specific motif that's printed on fabric, rather than randomly cutting yardage as we normally do. In other words, we are choosing the best pieces of the fabric to display in our finished quilt. Quite like life!
3 comments:
I think I'm actually not allowed to talk about this day for as long as we live, but at the risk of crossing the line with that faux paus, I wanted to say how absolutly BEAUTIFUL your girls are. DARLING pic :)
That is so awesome that you guys were able to go to that. I think it is so wonderful when you can take your kids through the open house. We got to take our two oldest through the Rexburg temple. My daughter talked about that for a long time and how cool it was.
i love this picture!
Post a Comment